Here's a general guide for those of you who are new to localization:
1. Always translate the main strings of the application first, i.e. xxx_string 3.0+.xml, etc
2. NEVER translate the following codes:
● %2$s, %1$s, %2$d, %1$d, %1$d%%, %1$s%% and …
● & (Unless the symbol “&” is not to be used in your translations)
● "<font color=#3da8d4 >%1$s</font>" (DO NOT translate “font color” or “font”)
Please write them in your translations exactly as they are.
3. Avoid automatic/machine translations
4. If you're not too confident in your translation ability, you can vote on suggested translations and/or submit corrections if you see a spelling or grammar mistake.