ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!
The following are some basic rules for those of you who are new to LIKE Localization:
1. NEVER translate the following codes: %2$s, %1$s, %2$d, %1$d, %1$d%%, %1$s%% etc. Please write them in your translations exactly as they are.
2. & is only required if your translation includes a "&", otherwise, please do not add & on your translations even if it is in the source string.
3. DO NOT translate “font color” or “font” in strings such as:
The daily bonus exp. limit is 20,000 points
LIKE complies with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for underage user protection
and so on.
4. DO NOT translate hidden strings or strings highlighted in grey
5. Avoid using automatic/machine translations
6. If you're not confident with your translation abilities, you can vote on suggested translations and/or submit corrections if you see spelling or grammar mistakes.
7. App names such as LIKE, Facebook, Google etc., should NOT be translated.
8. Please report and issue or write a comment on the translation page if you notice any problems, such as incorrect English source etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me on Crowdin.