Hi, thank you for volunteering to help us with our translations.
Download LOCX from Google Play: http://goo.gl/QGBEwg
Here's a general guide:
1. Always translate the main strings of the application first.
2. Move to the Google Play description page, then do the other files.
3. Never translate the codes (like %1$d, %2$s, …,  , &, "<font color=#3da8d4 >%1$s</font>" etc.) in the strings and watch the URLs (sometimes you get a translation suggestion but with a URL different from the string you are working in).
4. Avoid automatic translation as much as possible.
5. If you're not too confident in your translation ability, you can vote on suggested translations and/or submit corrections if you see a spelling or grammar mistake.
Discussion on our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/15Dd4n
Thank you for your contribution!