Here's a general guide for those of you who are new to localization:
1. NEVER translate the following codes:
• %2$s, %1$s, %2$d, %1$d, %1$d%%, %1$s%% and …
• & (Unless the symbol “&” is not to be used in your translations)
• "" (DO NOT translate “font color” or “font”)
Please write them in your translations exactly as they are.
2. Avoid automatic/machine translations
3. If you're not too confident in your translation ability, you can vote on suggested translations and/or submit corrections if you see a spelling or grammar mistake.