Welcome to our Translation Team!
Here are some general guidelines for you to follow during your translation process.
What to do first?
1. Please sign up your own crowdin account
2. Join your language project
3 Start to translate untranslated strings
4. If you find any translation issues, please leave comments there and make it correct without hesitation
How to use crowdin?
How translations are selected
Members of the project are either a translator or proofreader. A translator can provide translations, while a proofreader can both provide translations as well as select the best translation to be used on the site.
The final translation that appears on our site is selected as follows:
1. A proofreader selects the best translation.
2. If there is no translation selected by a proofreader, translators vote on the best translation and the translation with the most votes is selected.
3. if votes are tied, the most recent translation will be selected.
* Do not translate any hidden strings (the Gray String)
* Remember to keep your translation polite, precise, accurate and easy to understand
* Do not translate the formatting tags or variables
such as ''%1$s''," font color="#00ddcc". Please keep them exactly in the same way in your translation
* Mind the length of the text and the screenshot attached
* Some proper nouns like "BIGO LIVE", “Beans", "Diamonds" don't need translation
We need your help to translate our apps to speak your language so more people around the world will be able to enjoy BIGO LIVE.
Thanks for your contribution!(=^ ^=)
If your language is not listed here, tell us and we'll be happy to add it if you're ready to translate!