Habitify is a habit tracker app designed to help people form and track meaningful habits in their life.
We know you're the best in your language, hands-down, so we don't want to lecture about how you should do this and that. We just want to provide some context for a better translation:
- From the design standpoint, we want to simplify users experience within the app, while still providing them with intuitive interactions. The translation, therefore, should also be short and precise, aligning with our minimal UI.
- From the marketing standpoint, it's best to keep the brand's tone consistent everywhere, even in the micro-copy within the app. As we define Habitify to be
(1) Friendly but not too easy-going
(2) Encouraging but not too pushing, we really hope you could keep a similar tone in your translation. Think of Habitify as a friendly coach who keeps reminding people to finish their habits, and we're good to go.
- From the customer standpoint, they just want to know what the words mean asap. They're busy with other things so there's little to no time to read every single word. You can use abbreviations, special words/symbols or even cut the unnecessary grammars, as long as you can keep the meaning intact. Again, short but precise.
That's all for now! If you need any help, please contact me (Peter - email@example.com
) or Alan (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and you'll get the quickest help!
Thank you so much for contributing to the app. We will make sure your name goes noticed.