1. In translations tab, select the language.
2. Then, in the File tab and click the Download option. The latest version of the translation will be downloaded. Search for localization_XXX.json file in your Downloads folder. (XXX - your language)
3. Put this file in the game folder.
4. Open file properties.ini from the game folder in the notepad.
5. Write the parameter custom_localization_file=localization_XXX.json
6. Save the file properties.ini (the game during all these procedures should be closed).
7. Run the game and select "Custom" in the language settings.
8. Save the game settings and reboot game for reliability.
Now you can change the required values in the localization file using a text editor. To see the changes in the game - after saving the file you will need to relog. You do not need to reboot game.