Hi, thank you for volunteering to help us with our translations.
If you want to help to translate an incomplete language, or if you noticed some translation errors, please feel free to join the Crowdin translation team and explain the reason briefly, example below:
1. I noticed some strings are still in English, so I want to have them translated.
2. I noticed some translation errors, I want to make them corrected.
Here's a general guide for you to follow during your translation process:
1. Always remember to make your translation polite, simple and easy to understand.
2. Always translate the main strings of the application first.
3. Move to the Google Play description page, then do the other files.
4. Never translate the codes in the strings, for example, variables “%1$s” and formatting tags “font color=#3463b4”.
5. Must avoid machine translation.
6. If you're not too confident in your translation ability, you can vote on suggested translations and/or submit corrections if you see a spelling or grammar mistake.
Discussion on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HiSecTeam/
Thank you for your contribution!