Thank you for volunteering to help improve the EMUI language quality!
You are welcome to vote on Huawei phone translations or give your suggestions. Please check the translations in the file "EMUI20170113.xls" first.
If you want to give new suggestions, please read the following before continuing:
* Leave special symbols like: "%d", "%1$d", "%2$d", "%s", "%1$s", "%2$s", "\n", "\n\n" etc, exactly as they are. "n" or "\n\n" is used to separate a paragraph, whereas the others indicate variables.
* Leave the contents enclosed by <> as they are. There's no need to translate such tags.
* Skip a string if you see "NA_NoTranslation" under it.
* Try to give the translation as short as possible without compromising the meaning.
* Please refrain from using machine translation.
For more Huawei project information, please visit https://crowdin.com/projects/lixue
The facebook group for this project can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023244591080626/
. You are invited in Aug 16-Sept 15 activity (check info in the facebook group)!