Please make sure to read the following before translating:
1) Keep your translations as short as possible, there are many android devices out there and some have smaller resolutions than others so long text will not always fit the allocated space.
2) Text such as %s, %d, %1$s %2$s %1$d, etc. should be always be kept in the string, they are placeholders.
3) Use \n for line breaks, but only when the english text already has one.
4) Try to use the DJI language as much as possible.
5) We will update text frequently so make sure to check your translations
Thanks for your support.
Translated, but Needs to be Voted:
2134 users participate in this project
Created: 2 years ago
Last Activity: 4 days ago
Plans & Pricing