Qiskit is an open-source quantum computing framework for leveraging today's quantum processors in research, education, and business.
Before you can contribute to Qiskit Localization, you must have both:
- A Crowdin Account
- A GitHub Account
We recommend using your GitHub account when you register for Crowdin.
To start contributing to Qiskit Localization:
1. Add your name (or ID) to https://github.com/Qiskit/qiskit/blob/master/docs/LOCALIZATION_CONTRIBUTORS
2. Create a pull request (PR) to merge your change.
3. You will be asked to sign the Qiskit Contributors License Agreement (CLA); please do so.
4. In this Crowdin project, choose the language that you want to contribute to.
5. Click the *Join* button.
6. In the dialog box where you are asked why you want to join the Crowdin project, paste the URL of your PR.
The Qiskit Localization team will review your request as quickly as we can!