What Information Crowdin Collects
Crowdin may collect two types of information from users:
"personally identifiable information" (such as name and email address) and "aggregate information"
(such as frequency of visits to Site, IP address, Site pages most
frequently accessed, browser type). Personally identifiable information
is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely
identify, contact, or locate a user. Aggregate information
is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information about users of the
Site. Aggregate information is used in a collective manner and no
single person can be identified by that compiled information.
How Crowdin Uses the Information Collected
Crowdin may use the personally identifiable information a user submits
for any purposes related to Crowdin business, including, but not
- understand the user's needs and create content that is relevant to the user;
- generate statistical studies;
- conduct market research and planning by sending user surveys;
- improve services, information, and products;
- help a user complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
- communicate back to the user;
- update the user on services, information, and products;
- personalize the Site for the user;
- notify the user of any changes with the Site which may affect the user;
- allow the user to access services or otherwise engage in activities the user selects.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your
personal information outside of www.crowdin.com and its controlled
subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
the Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of it. In case of any changes we will notify you
either by posting a prominent notice of changes prior to their implementation or by sending you a notification directly. We
encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed about how Crowdin is protecting your information.
adhered to it, please contact us.
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our service and must not
attempt to register and/or submit any personal information.
Young people between 13 and 17 should not send any information
about themselves to anyone over the Internet (including us) without
asking their parents/legal guardians for permission beforehand