Integrate Crowdin with your repository and empower the development process with agile localization.
Keep source and translation files in sync between your GitLab repository and projects on Crowdin.
Ship minimum viable changes, instantly synchronizing the source and translation files.
Sync source and translated content between your repository on Azure Repos and your Crowdin project.
Collect of all the text from the store page and add translations to the app’s page in just a few clicks.
Automatically upload new source strings to Crowdin and instantly download translated content.
Over-the-air content delivery for Android apps. Deliver new translations with no need to update your application.
Over-the-air content delivery for iOS apps. Deliver new translations with no need to update your application.
Visual Studio Code
Send your source files from VS Code to your project in Crowdin and pull ready translations back.
Help Center & Docs
We support all the most common localization formats. The full list is shown below, but our platform is not limited by this list. We also support custom file formats, create pre/post processors to customize the file import and export settings, support custom placeholders, and more to make sure you can localize your files with Crowdin.
- XLIFF *.xliff *.xml
- Microsoft .NET *.resx
- Java *.properties
- PHP (php arrays, constants, variables and more)
- macOS *.plist
- Application Resource Bundle *.arb
- CSV (configurable) *.csv
- INI *.ini
- JSON *.json
- XML (configurable) *.xml
- GNU GetText *.po *.pot
- Google Chrome Extension *.json
- Joomla Localization File *.ini
- Qt *.ts
- Ruby on Rails & YAML *.yml
- Steamworks Localization *.vdf
- Windows *.rc, *.resw, *.resjson
- Angular *.xlf
- XUL *.dtd
- HTML *.htm, *.html, *.xhtml, *.xht
- Microsoft Office *.docx, *.xlsx, *.pptx
- Microsoft Office 97-2003 *.doc, *.xls, *.ppt
- OpenDocument *.odt, *.ods, *.odg, *.odp
- Rich Text Format *.rtf
- Plain Text *.txt
- Adobe FrameMaker *.xlf
- Adobe InDesign *.arb, *.idml
- HAML *.haml
- Jekyll Markdown & HTML *.md, *.html
- MadCap Flare *.flsnp, *.flpgl, *.fltoc
- Markdown *.md
- MediaWiki *.wiki, *.wikitext, *.mediawiki
- SubRip *.srt
- WebVTT *.vtt
- DITA *.dita, *.ditamap
- XAML *.xaml
- CSV *.csv
- XLIFF *.xliff, *.xml
- Youtube Subtitles *.sbv
- Translation Memory *.tmx, *.csv, *.xlsx
- Glossary *.tbx, *.csv, *.xlsx
- PDF *.pdf
- Android *.xml
- iOS *.strings, *.plist, *.xliff
- Windows Phone *.resx
Voice Apps Coming soon
- Alexa Skills
- Actions on Google
- XML Import Wizard (custom structure)
- CSV, XLSX Import Wizard (any structure + multilingual csv, xlsx)
- Custom File Formats (pre/post processors for import/export)
- Custom Placeholders
Don't see the file format you need?
You can request a custom file format support. Just get in touch and let us know.Request file format support
Cost-effectively make your products and services accessible to a worldwide audience.
Streamline localization with a machine translation engine that helps translators work faster and better.
Use a statistical machine translation system to get suggestions that are the most relevant for the target language.
Expand human possibility and improve the performance of your project contributors with the AI-powered machine translation engine.
Watson IBM Language Translator
Integrate neural machine translation technology to improve localization speed and translation accuracy.
Connect neural machine translation service and help contributors deliver more accurate and natural sounding translations.
Google AutoML Translation
AutoML models can learn on your projects and suggest machine translations that are most relevant in your case and use project-specific terminology.