Before submitting this form, please ensure that your project meets the following criteria:
- You have created a translation project in Crowdin.
- The project is licensed under an approved license from an open-source initiative.
- Your project's source code is publicly available for download.
- You do not have any commercial products related to the open-source project you are requesting a license for.
- You are the project lead.
- You have been working on your open-source project for at least three months.
- You have an active community of collaborators.
- You keep the "News" section of your website up to date.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
Note: when your open-source request is approved, you will automatically join the Crowdin beta group and will be able to try Crowdin's latest features.