Before submitting this form, please ensure that your project meets the following criteria:
- You have created a translation project in Crowdin.
- The project is licensed under an approved license from an open-source initiative.
- Your project's source code is publicly available for download.
- You do not have any commercial products related to the open-source project you are requesting a license for.
- You are the project lead.
- You have been working on your open-source project for at least three months.
- You have an active community of collaborators.
- You keep the "News" section of your website up to date.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
As an Open Source project maintainer by submitting the form you agree to:
- join Crowdin beta group and try Crowdin's latest features,
- contribute your project translations to Crowdin Global TM and gain access to Crowdin Neural Machine Translator.
The requirements do not apply to paid customers.